WUAFC Football Festival 2023
Get your Western United 5-aside team together for Saturday 9th September 2023
Another year of a fun filled day down at Bremworth Park hosted by Western United Committee. The WUAFC Football festival is open for registrations, and parents can organise a team to play against the senior teams of the junior grades like previous years.
- Open for 1st kicks through to 14th grade.
- Each team must provide a coach/ support person and a referee.
- Maximum of 8 players per team.
- Games will be 2x 10 minute halves.
- Each team must bring their playing strip and a bib, for the instance when the same club has a match opposing each other.
- Registration closes on August 27th 2023. Teams will be registered when the payment has been received.
- The usual Junior Football rules apply for each of the games at the festival.
You will find a link to these rules below: https://drive.google.com/file/d/112IhVaHjZLEKI-WFhArO9bj_gKpBNVgs/view?ts=5f2bc251
- Each team is responsible for returning their match result slips to the WUAFC gazebo after each match.
- There will be no discussion entered into with coaches/ parents/ players/ refs once these results are submitted.
If this interest's you and your team email email@example.com to request the registration form and playing rules. Or contact our Coordinator of the event Rhys Hickman at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other queries required.
Western United Committee