Welcome to WUAFC the home of football!
We are enthusiastic about providing football for junior footballers. All of the fees and energy given to the club over the season goes towards this important purpose.
We have teams ranging from First Kicks through to 14th Grade, and our teams take part in the Waikato Junior Football Association competition.
Our dedicated volunteer committee, coaching coordinators and coaches are available to you during the season for any questions you have.
Information you need for the season:
- Training is held at Bremworth park on Tuesday, Wednesday and or Thursday afternoons, through until last night, depending on your child's age.
- As your child is now part of a team they are expected to attend these sessions at times set by your coach and team manager.
- Players need to be wearing boots & shin pads as a minimum, and need to bring a bottle of water to games and practices.
- If your child is unable to attend a training or a game please let the coach or team manager know asap.
- WUAFC supplies players with uniform tee-shirts, and players are required to purchase branded shorts and socks from Direcrt Group Uniforms,.
We would also recommend that you make yourself and child familiar with the club culture information.
Here's to a fun filled season.
Western United AFC Committee and it Members
Our club is run by volunteers. This starts with the committee members and follows through to the coaches, managers, and bbq crew. Our volunteer committee members meet once a month and work though whats happening in the club, work out plans for best serving the community and creating the best possible engagement for players.
Ours is a relatively small group of people making the club tick over, and we'd love to hear from you if you could offer a hand. Most of our committee members came on board not really sure what they had to offer, but soon discovered that they had skill sets which complimented and served the community.
If you would like to know more about how the club operates and the work that goes into making the club tick please get in touch with one of the committee members. Also if you have anything you would like on the meeting agenda, please email one of the committee listed below.